For questions related to a thesis/dissertation, or to confirm submission of your thesis/dissertation, contact the Graduate School:

UT Graduate School Thesis Consultant

For all other comments, questions, and suggestions about this site, contact:

Rachel Caldwell
TRACE Administrator
University Libraries

Do you want to deposit your work in TRACE? Go to the:


Looking for published items?

This site serves as a submission portal for graduate theses and dissertations and some data sets. UT's open access repository is TRACE, where you can find published theses and dissertations, browse faculty publications, or upload faculty research and creative work.